North Central Regional Schedule

Discussion of Custom Rod Building and Rod Building Activities.

Moderator: Harold T Durham

Harold T Durham
Site Admin

North Central Regional Schedule

Postby Harold T Durham » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:22 pm

It is posted on our website under Future Events, and also posted on our Facebook page.

Vern Metcalf Jr

Re: North Central Regional Schedule

Postby Vern Metcalf Jr » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 am

Harold,
Thank you for your rapid response. I apologize as I did find it on our Facebook page. However, when you click on "Future Events" on the Web Site it is not there. Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot.

Also Is it possible to get a standard Guild registration form attached to the event when you click on it and have them sent to me at : rodsbyvern@midco.net?

I most certainly appreciate all the work you put in by posting this, as well as all the work and improvements you have done to the Guild. The
Guild is most certainly growing directly because of your efforts as well as the entire BOD.

I will be publishing what I have for an agenda so far by the end of this week. I hope you did notice that I put a direct link to our Guild web site on my web site at www.suresetcustomfishingrods.com . If there is anything special the Guild would like to appear on my site, please just let me know, best of all, it is all free.

Thank you again, and again, I apologize for my error. We also have a rod building class scheduled during the event. Do participants in the class need to be members of the Guild?

Thank you, Sir.
Vern Metcalf Jr.
"Practice does not make perfect.......Perfect Practice makes Perfect" (Vince Lombardi)

Vern Metcalf Jr

River Rats Riverside II July 13-15, Taylors Falls, MN

Postby Vern Metcalf Jr » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Harold,
Here is the link to the registration form I created using JotForm. Can I ask that you attach it to the event announcement? I will also be creating a separate form for the fishing tournament. The link to the form is: https://form.jotform.com/80495807974169
Thank you, Sir
Vern
"Practice does not make perfect.......Perfect Practice makes Perfect" (Vince Lombardi)

Return to “Custom Rod Building Forum”