New topic indicators

Discussion of Custom Rod Building and Rod Building Activities.

Moderator: Harold T Durham

kerry hansen

New topic indicators

Postby kerry hansen » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Below is what I see after selecting "forum" except it is laid out in a few longer sentences and there is a symbol to the left, that I wasn't able to copy and paste, that is shaded red to indicate there is a new thread or new answer to an old thread. The problem I have is since we came to this new revised site all old threads are so marked (NEW) (pages upon pages). I started to briefly open the threads on the first page in order to make the "new indicator" go away, but soon realized it was going to be too time consuming. Is there anyway to get all of those reset to the "already read" mode so when I come to this site in the future the symbol for the site will reflect truly if there is really a new addition to the site and make it automated like the design intent?

Custom Rod Building Forum
Discussion of Custom Rod Building and Rod Building Activities.
Moderator: Harold T Durham
Topics: 484
Last post Voting deadline is quickly ap…
by Harold T Durham View the latest post
Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:32 pm

Harold T Durham
Site Admin

Re: New topic indicators

Postby Harold T Durham » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:08 pm

Kerry Hansen if you will look at the top of the page above Announcements "Mark topics read" if you click on that all post are then marked read.
You can also find it at the bottom of the page above WHO IS ONLINE "Mark topics read" you can also click on it and the post will be marked read

kerry hansen

Re: New topic indicators

Postby kerry hansen » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:27 am

Thanks, I missed that, much appreciate it.

Return to “Custom Rod Building Forum”