Moderator: Harold T Durham
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:51 pm
I have found someone but he has just got the printer and is not able to achieve what I want.
Can anyone suggest someone who can help and is willing to post to the UK pleas.
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:02 pm
- Location: S.E. England, UK.
Alps printers are some 40 years old and like gold dust on the web if you can find a working one. Are you looking for name/rod detail decals? or one for images & logo's? I can supply you with white/gold/silver name/rod detail stick on labels which are friendly for most finishes. Contact me via my website www.rodcraftsman.com
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:47 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:04 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest