This Site

Discussion of Custom Rod Building and Rod Building Activities.

Moderator: Harold T Durham

William Burkett

This Site

Postby William Burkett » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:28 am

WOW Harold, you've really fine tuned this Site - looks awesome!

Harold T Durham
Site Admin

Re: This Site

Postby Harold T Durham » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:04 pm

I would like to take the credit, but Armando Caceres III was the one that update he is the one to get the credit.
We are continuing our work on it and hope you have looked at the Photo Gallery, we are hoping people will start using these more with all the work and effort that has gone into them.

So if you like the new look give Armando A big thank you.

William Burkett

Postby William Burkett » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:54 am

In that case - thank you Armando.

Armando Caceres
Site Admin

Postby Armando Caceres » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Glad to be of help!

Vern Metcalf Jr

Postby Vern Metcalf Jr » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:47 pm

What is pretty sad is that it is hard to promote this site as beautiful and easy to navigate now when we have the FB page. That seems to overshadow everything related to the Guild. I even admit that I spend alot of time there, however, I do check in here at least weekly, (well I try to make a point of it anyway.) I am totally blown away, especiallly by the Future Events section and how nice it is to look at everything through the entire next year and plan accordingly. However, I wish I knew a way to get the entire membership back to using this site on a regular basis. Maybe is some of the new idea's and techniques are only posted here and not on Facebook, people will realize that they are missing out by not using this site as an additional tool. Facebook makes it to easy to post pictures and get almost immediate feedback, but yoiu can do the same here. Maybe it something that needs some brainstorming by the power's that be on how to bring our flock home.......
"Practice does not make perfect.......Perfect Practice makes Perfect" (Vince Lombardi)

Richard Simmons

Postby Richard Simmons » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Is there a schedule of events for the Park Fall Regional? Interested in attending. Richard Simmons

Return to “Custom Rod Building Forum”