Replacement Parts for the Clemens Lathes

Discussion of Custom Rod Building and Rod Building Activities.

Moderator: Harold T Durham

Bob Horton

Replacement Parts for the Clemens Lathes

Postby Bob Horton » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:58 pm

I've been speaking with "Doc" Labanowski about something he mentioned in a "post' or information from some source mentioning a member of the guild named Al Engling who had access to yellow washer for the support's roller wheels. Over the years I've used plumber washers etc., which failed to last more than a few weeks. Sure would like to make contact with Al Engling regarding this request.
Bob Horton Chub Tackle Co.

Al Engling
Site Admin

Re: Replacement Parts for the Clemens Lathes

Postby Al Engling » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:14 pm

Hi Bob, I can be reached on Facebook or aengling75@gmail.com I am sure I can help you out!

Al

Bob Horton

Postby Bob Horton » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Thanks, Al. Doc is an old friend of mine. He said you'd help me with the parts. I was fortunate to have Dick French locate a few of the aluminum parts for the thread carriage. If I'd known Renzetti made the Clemens lathe when I purchased it some forty years ago I could have saved myself some work. I shouldn't really complain, I've wrapped hundreds of rods with the old lathe. I'll be in touch with you on Facebook.
Merry Christmas, Bob Horton chubtackle@msn.com

Bob Horton

Postby Bob Horton » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:49 pm

Good morning Al,
I tried using the email address you provided and received a reject. I used aengling75@gmail.com. Would you please confirm the address. I'm pretty sure I wrote it correctly. Al I'd like to purchase a dozen of the yellow replacement rings for my support rollers. If you wish,try me at chubtackle@msn.com. Cell phone 714-742-7666 or home number 760-322-5438
Appreciate hearing from you.
Regards, Bo

Return to “Custom Rod Building Forum”